Sunday, March 2, 2014

Don't look back, don't look down...

I've slept better, now that I feel I have some small control over my life. Food no longer turns to cardboard in my mouth. The chainsaw has stopped reefing up my insides, at least during night time. Maybe I won't lose more than the one and a half stone I've lost so far. (I think that's what I've lost. I never weigh myself, don't have a scales,  it's just that my jeans are falling off me and I wasn't a hefty hoochie to begin with.) Keep on keeping on...trudging through the blizzard, trying to count my blessings, my distractions..trying to meditate... I've lost my mojo, majorly. But...didn't I lose myself a long time ago...?  Isn't that the problem, what the divorce is about? ...In a blizzard, keep trudging on, even if you feel you have been trudging for an effing millenium.... Next weekend, a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment